Proverbs 31 - A Wife of Noble Character

........Oh, to be this strong, this wise, this fair....that's what this blog is about after all...... Learning to live well and love well and to do all things for His glory...


GOT SOMETHING TO SAY?

Friday, May 27, 2011

Gratitude --- MORE

I'm behind on my list!  Somehow I got SO busy I didn't post for two weeks.  Well, here I go again...

27.  I'm so thankful that SCHOOL IS OUT FOR THE SUMMER.  If this list is still going in August, you will see an opposite post where I'm thankful that school is about to begin....but for NOW this is it!

28.  FRIENDSHIP - I won't name them here, but you know who you are!  You are the ladies who have been my friends through thick and thin, who have given my encouragement through the ups and downs of life (sometimes daily), and I truly love you.  I'm incredibly blessed to have you in my life!

No comments: